20G Long stocking help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mariner512

Aquarium Advice Newbie
I was hoping to get some help on stocking my tank.

I have 6 male Cobra Guppies and 2 Ghost Shrimp in my tank now. I've done research and have a general idea about what can/can't go in my tank.

I definitely want to add some Corys probably Juliis x4. And that's where I'm stuck. Since I have all male guppies would they go nuts if I put in say a female Platy?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

*Tank is fully cycled. Guppies I've had for a yr now and in the 20G for almost 4 months. Thanks!

I think with the 6 Male Guppies, you could add 6 Cory Cats, and maybe a smaller Centerpiece fish such as a Honey, or Dwarf Gourami.

I was hoping to get some help on stocking my tank.

I have 6 male Cobra Guppies and 2 Ghost Shrimp in my tank now. I've done research and have a general idea about what can/can't go in my tank.

I definitely want to add some Corys probably Juliis x4. And that's where I'm stuck. Since I have all male guppies would they go nuts if I put in say a female Platy?

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated.

*Tank is fully cycled. Guppies I've had for a yr now and in the 20G for almost 4 months. Thanks!

Yes if you put in a Platy the guppies would harass the heck out of her. That's my problem and I only have 2 of them. I would not want image 6.

Thanks everyone. I went ahead a got 4 peppered corys. Still undecided on a middle swimmer but I'm in no rush and my tank is at a decent capacity anyway.

Back
Top Bottom