20H low light planted re-scape

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mommytron

Aquarium Advice Addict
we decided to re-scape our 20 gallon today during PWC time. i really wanted to pull the large piece of DW out and scrub it, so we took the opportunity to move things around to try to get the crypts and vals that aren't doing as well in the light a bit more. also, with the larger piece of driftwood moved, we can attach a nice piece of moss to the top of it without it being in front of the filter.

soooo here it is. i was messing around with Picasa and made this nice cheezy vid :D enjoy

The tank looks awesome! Once you get some grow-in in the back I think it will be perfect :D Much more sense of depth now IMO. Plus the awesome music ;)

thanks taylor, we like it better now, too. it seems like there is more room in there now for some reason. it's funny cuz all the tetras school together most of the time now, instead of the neons hanging out towards the top. they still go higher more than the cardinals but they all hang out together much more. our pitbull pleco seems to be a little less shy now too.

have no idea what you mean... didn't know you could turn mobile on and off... any idea how i can turn it on if it is off?

Yeah go to edit video and it should be in one of the dropdowns (If not visible). Can't see it on my iPod either.

yeah youtube made this to keep the records happy so people can't play music videos anywhere, pisses me off haha

ok just made the change.. should be able to view on mobile phones now... and thanks :)

Looks good only thing I'd suggest is some tall plants for the back; Anubia Congensis, Amazon swords or something similar depending on the lighting. I love the driftwood.

thanks you :) and yeah i don't have the light for swords...i have the vals back there but they are all melting away :( soon we will be diving into some DIY CO2 to try to save them... i've also been looking at the taller anubias or maybe some crypts...my LFS has some nice ones of both.

Back
Top Bottom