210G Stocking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KPhilly

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Since I'm getting my tank here pretty soon, I'm curious as of what people would stick in such a big tank. Just would like some ideas.

Yeah, it depends which way you are going. I'm going to start rebuilding the 240g I got (going to be FOWLR)... I plan on getting a Blue Face or Anularis Angel, a Blonde Naso Tang, an Eibli Mimic Tang, a pair of Blue Jaw Triggers a Harlequin Tusk and a few smaller fish...not sure what yet (Lawnmower Blenny, Flame Hawk) and I might keep the Singapore Angel that the tank came with.

There are lots of possibilities when you get up over 200g.

I'm doing a reef. The whole 9 yards. I decided to go ahead and invest the money.

Reef limits your choices, but all the cool corals make up for it. Check out places like liveaquaria.com for ideas...run those ideas by us here once you have an idea of what catches your eye. Some fish will go after certain corals, so making the proper choices will save you a lot of headache and heartache.

Yeah, thanks for the suggestion but I'm set on a 210G community reef tank! I want tangs, clown fish, and every little thing in between.

Back
Top Bottom