29 gallon planted upgrade

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Update, finally!

The tank is doing really well and plants are growing in very nicely, especially the Amazon swords and baby tears. Notice the difference from a month ago in my last post to now. I'm still running the lights at 60% for only 7.5 hours. Please excuse the random plant placement of plants. Haven't gotten around to rescaping the plants. I got what I think is a new Brazilian sword last week (in the bottom left corner). Sometime this spring, when I have more time I need to go collect some rocks and play around with them in the tank. I live right by Lake Erie so I'm guaranteed to find some cool looking pieces.

FTS
IMG_4311.jpg

Can someone confirm what type of plant this is
Image1490998365.823124.jpg

Update, finally!

The tank is doing really well and plants are growing in very nicely, especially the Amazon swords and baby tears. Notice the difference from a month ago in my last post to now. I'm still running the lights at 60% for only 7.5 hours. Please excuse the random plant placement of plants. Haven't gotten around to rescaping the plants. I got what I think is a new Brazilian sword last week (in the bottom left corner). Sometime this spring, when I have more time I need to go collect some rocks and play around with them in the tank. I live right by Lake Erie so I'm guaranteed to find some cool looking pieces.

FTS
View attachment 297160

Can someone confirm what type of plant this is
View attachment 297161

Not sure what that plant is but it doesn't look very aquatic? Could be one of the plants they sell that only last a few months submersed

Did a 50% water change today and cleaned up the overgrown baby tears. DIY CO2 currently has a leak so I added some silicone around the bulkheads---hoping for the best. On a good note, plants are thriving and everything is looking great

Image1491685110.393362.jpg

Back
Top Bottom