29 gallon tall tank

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ExoticAquarist

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Endler not looking well... Was doing a water change when I noticed he looked stressed. The other fish are doing well and the water quality is fine. I think he might die on me. None of his usual color. Heres a pic. Anybody help?ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422904781.760324.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1422904825.619291.jpg

~ExoticAquarist, signing out

Sorry for the terrible pic quality... This was taken with an iPod.

He just died, and I sold all the other endlers. Have some more stocking room now hehe...

^ ^
0 0
~

Feeding the tank some watermelon. The cardinal tetras and the Cory cats seem to be enjoying it. Even my two gouramis gave it a try.ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423094544.601896.jpgImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1423094578.898258.jpgIn the pictures there are one of the gouramis checking out the watermelon and the other some diamond tetras photoboming my picture of my new anubias leaf. Now my plastic plants look especially horrible, with that live plant around. I'm itching for a plastic to planted makeover...

Sorry for the horrible pic quality, it's hard to work with an iPad camera

Back
Top Bottom