3 gallon tetra cube

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

wintersjustin

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hey guys I just bought a 3 gallon tetra Cube with a azoo mignon 60 filter I have done saltwater tanks A lot of them but new to the fresh I want to have my floor carpet moss but need some help what's the best way to go about this I know the tank is small but is there anything I can do to make my tank aquascape

It's a bit too small but injected CO2 helps anything plant-wise.

I have had really good success using dirt with ferts added and with a gravel cap. Much stronger growth. These were just in pots. Only thing is you don't want to disturb it.

Hey guys I just bought a 3 gallon tetra Cube with a azoo mignon 60 filter I have done saltwater tanks A lot of them but new to the fresh I want to have my floor carpet moss but need some help what's the best way to go about this I know the tank is small but is there anything I can do to make my tank aquascape

Best way to keep moss down would be stainless or plastic grids and tie the moss down to that (only need to do small grids) as it grows it should hopefully grip to your substrate.

I blend moss up in a blender and mix it with water and then paint it onto rocks/driftwood and as it grows it will grip onto the rocks/wood. However that only works if u dry start.

Back
Top Bottom