3 Planted Betta/Snail Tanks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cre8byconstance

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
IMG_6777.jpg

I have done three planted tanks for three betta fish and a total of 10 snails (3 adults and 7 babies) between them. I am new to aquascaping, but loving learning. I only the name of about a forth of my plants, sadly, but so far they all seem to be doing well. Each tank is better than the last. I really want to try a bigger sorority tank someday!

Gorgeous! I love the layout and your fish are beautiful. It's really amazing and inspiring to see you taking such good care of these bettas, they are lucky to have come home with you! I hope they're all doing well, and I hope your snails are thriving as well. :)

Gorgeous! I love the layout and your fish are beautiful. It's really amazing and inspiring to see you taking such good care of these bettas, they are lucky to have come home with you! I hope they're all doing well, and I hope your snails are thriving as well. :)

Thanks so much! Betas get the short end of the stick a lot. I love them and love to give them as much room as I can. They all seem to thrive with it. :)

Back
Top Bottom