36 bow crowd control

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CicGuy

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Right now I got a 36 gallon bowfront with 15 wonderful cics and a featherfin who holds his own- I got sand as a substrate which they love- also I'm doing africans although my marble convict seems to be loving life. looking for suggestions on a good filter right now I have a hob aqueon but the water is not getting clear enough.

I have a 36 bow front with 2 marineland biowheel 200's. Been established for quite a while now ive had zero problems but i also have only 2 mbuna and a birchardi in there.. Cant really
Do much more than that and
They have
Claimed that territory several months ago the will kill
Any newcomers i decide to add
Lol

I also have a 36 bow and I have an quiet flow filter from aqueon rated for a 45 gallon tank and a marine land penguin 350 for a 70 gallon tank..... My tank is over stocked but I have little aggression at all.... I have 3 tiger barbs, 2 rosy barbs, 2 electric yellow labs, a rubber lip Pleco, a mystery snail, 2 black kuhlis loaches, and a rainbow shark

Ralphie126 said:
I also have a 36 bow and I have an quiet flow filter from aqueon rated for a 45 gallon tank and a marine land penguin 350 for a 70 gallon tank..... My tank is over stocked but I have little aggression at all.... I have 3 tiger barbs, 2 rosy barbs, 2 electric yellow labs, a rubber lip Pleco, a mystery snail, 2 black kuhlis loaches, and a rainbow shark

Thats quite a mix u got there! Idk if i woul ever do that but if its all workin out i guess just keep doing what your
Doing

yea its a big range, yet they all get along. the pleco and the loaches share a cave together all the time.. the snail just hangs out alone on the gravel.... the barbs just stay on the top, that shark is everywhere and the labs are mostly in the plants or digging

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom