4 months into my 90 gallon sw build

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Looks good. :)

Silly question but what are the three tubes on the left in your tank? Some kinda overflow ?

Yes that is my overflow I painted them black but the paint has not held up so im waiting on coraline to cover them

Looks good mate. I'm a fan of the rockwork :)
I spotted the oscellaris and the dottyback what else do you have?

Go for a longnosed hawk fish. It may likely perch on one of those two at the top. Quite neat to watch :)

Looks good mate. I'm a fan of the rockwork :)
I spotted the oscellaris and the dottyback what else do you have?
I have 2 black edge oscellaris 3 maroon clowns 1 skunkback dottyback 1 six line wrasse 1 sailfin tang 1 lawnmower blenny and 1 green chromis

Rscomia said:
I have 2 black edge oscellaris 3 maroon clowns 1 skunkback dottyback 1 six line wrasse 1 sailfin tang 1 lawnmower blenny and 1 green chromis

I'm jealous of your lawnmower I want one but I dont believe my tank has enough algae yet and feeding worrys me since I here some can be picky eaters.

:) bugging me I'm trying to get sustained algae growth. So I can feel safe getting a lawnmower. Just can't get it to grow.

how do your clowns get along? i'm guessing they aren't too large yet since you have so many in such a small tank. those maroons are known to get pretty nasty as they age.

Nyghtfire said:
:) bugging me I'm trying to get sustained algae growth. So I can feel safe getting a lawnmower. Just can't get it to grow.

Always the way I want it specifically to watch a lawnmower graze.
If I didnt want some to grow I wouldnt be able to get any.

I believe the rock up against the side glass will bother you later as you cannot clean well around it. I like to keep a couple inches or so there on both sides in order to get a scraper or magnet glass cleaner there.

Back
Top Bottom