55 Gallon Planted.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Blitz

Aquarium Advice Regular
Day 7 after planting.

Co2.
Anubias barteri
Cabomba
Brazilian Pennywort
Dwarf Baby tears,
Java Moss
Vallisneria Contortion (Cork Screw)
Java Fern.
Banana Plant.
Sword (?)

1 Clown Pleco
1 Siamese Algae Eater
5 Neon Tetras
4 Glow light Tetras
8 Harlequins
2 Marble Angels.
3 Zebra Nerite Snails
3 Black Mystery Snails.

Attachments

• 20131027_171946.jpg
    20131027_171946.jpg
    252.3 KB · Views: 212
Thank You, yes, I'm thinking more driftwood, some rock possibly, I just want to see how the carpets take, then kinda fill in from there. I'm still working the bus out. I am enjoying the hell out of playing around with it though :)

Last edited:
Thank You, yes, I'm thinking more driftwood, some rock possibly, I just want to see how the carpets take, then kinda fill in from there. I'm still working the bus out. I am enjoying the hell out of playing around with it though :)

You need more baby years if you want a carpet lol you need to plant patches ALL over in order for a carpet to form. At least within this lifetime haha. Takes a while to fill in otherwise (months). Don't be disappointed if you find it floating though, it uproots very easily if your fish pick at it.

You need more baby years if you want a carpet lol you need to plant patches ALL over in order for a carpet to form. At least within this lifetime haha. Takes a while to fill in otherwise (months). Don't be disappointed if you find it floating though, it uproots very easily if your fish pick at it.

Yeah, I do want it to carpet, but not the entire floor. I'm waiting on some more plants that should arrive Today. :popcorn:

Back
Top Bottom