55 Gallon Stock Suggestions?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Deadna

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have an established 55 gallon tank with 4 green chromis, a true and false percula pair, and an orange firefish goby pair. I was wondering what else I could add into this tank? Any suggestions are helpful!:dance:

Also, I will be adding a Diamond Watchman Goby in 2 weeks, as the firefish were added yesterday.

So you are looking at having 11 fish in this tank? I personally wouldn't add anything else. With such small room left for territories, specifically the two different pairs of clownfish, you will have an increase of aggression and more than likely deaths. Having two different types of clowns in a 55 isn't something that I personally would do for this reason, but hopefully you continue to have success with it.

Sorry, I meant a clown pair that is 1 true percula and 1 false percula. Also, I am looking for either another pair of fish, or a larger show fish.
Also, included in the tank is three snails (no idea on species) and three hermit crabs, along with a growing GSP. I suppose adding another pair would be a bit much?
A few ideas I had were either a pair of purple flame gobies, or maybe a pair of bangaii cardinal's.

Sent from my iPod touch using Aquarium Advice

Would a single Bangaii and a single Pajama Cardinal school together?

Back
Top Bottom