5gall Planted update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

blazeyreef

Aquarium Advice Addict
Well I have made my puney 5gall planted untill I can gather the $$$$$$ to make it a reef (which will take a while :roll: ) soo.....

specs

5gall eclipse (bowfront-ish)
bio weel and small heater (came with.....)
and 2 incandesent aquarium bulbs I found laying around untill I can purchase a 10gall hood to fit on it :D (Im BROKE :roll: :cry: )

here is a pic

img_754260_0_c557a41742b474017dc928b6e3287ebb.jpg

zenkatydid said:
what's the main stem plant you've got there? a rotala?
I have been trying to identify that species and we have yet to come across a conclusion...any ideas??? :?:

Excellent! Great job! I'm just getting into planted tanks, my first is a 5g betta tanks. So far I have 4 java ferns and some anacharis floating in it. Horwort is on order and should be here this coming week! Fun!

Tom

no idea, sorry. have you tried searching for a plan ID tool? there are some i've seen where you can enter details of leaves, stems, roots, etc and it can give you an estimation on ID.

i want some though, it's very pretty! :D

Thanks all for the complaments!

bballsosh said:
Just wondering why the water is so low?
the water actually isnt that low, but I did a water change right before I added the plants :wink: that tank is only 16 inches at the front and 14 at the back (bow front type eclipse) 8)

Back
Top Bottom