63 gallon stocking help plse

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tmdavies

Aquarium Advice FINatic
these are the fish that i like which are currently stocked at my lsf. i wont be putting them all in but id like to know what will go best
siamese flying fox
clown loach
gold nugget pleco (not sure if will get to big for my tank)
silver dollar (favourite)
rummy nose tetra
harlequin rasbora

tank is 63 gallons 240 litres

thanks

or i was thinking piranhas will my tank be big enough for piranahs? how many can i have? can piranhas go with anything else

these are the fish that i like which are currently stocked at my lsf. i wont be putting them all in but id like to know what will go best
siamese flying fox
clown loach
gold nugget pleco (not sure if will get to big for my tank)
silver dollar (favourite)
rummy nose tetra
harlequin rasbora

tank is 63 gallons 240 litres

thanks
Not big enough for clown loach or silver dollar. Both those fish reach a foot and need to be in groups. Rummies and h. rasbora are great. Um, flying foxes and siamese algae eaters are two different species. You would be able to have one of those or the other though. I have no idea about the pleco.
I don't know positively about the piranhas, but I am pretty sure they need a bigger tank. Assuming you mean red bellied, they get to be decently sized, need a group to thrive, and in capivity, tend to bump into the tank sides all the time when not given proper swimming room. Also, you should look into your local ordinances before considering them because they are illegal some places.

Back
Top Bottom