For Sale: 72" Coralife Elite Fixture MH, PC and LED

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tkey3425

Aquarium Advice FINatic
3 150watt MH ballast, 3 new 20k MH bulbs 3 new igniters and all fans were replaced, 4 96 watt Power Compact 32" bulbs 2 420nm 2 460nm all four new, 4 blue lunar leds. Everything on it works. All lights have their own plug to allow the use of timers or controllers. No corrosion on the system. No damage and i have a few spare MH and PC bulbs. Make offer. Will ship or allow local pick-up. SouthEast Alabama and Florida Panhandle area. Got out of reef keeping so I'm selling the fixture. I grew SPS down to softies withthis fixture. Was around $2K new. Guarantee everything to work. I have the tank legs to go along with it although I keep it on top of a canopy. Measures only about 2-3" thick so it's a really slim fixture and very hard to notice when on a canopy. Cooling fans do a really good job keeping the heat out of the aquarium. Lights on for 8 hours a day and my tank only rises from 77*F to 78*F without additional fans or chiller

It has the ballasts with it as well. Is there anyone out there needing a good deal on a MH fixture?

Make an offer. It has 3 brand new 20k coralife MH bulbs, 2 new 420 PC and 2 new 460 PC bulbs with 4 lunar LEDs. All can be controlled individually. I know what I paid but I'm really just looking to get it out of my closet lol

$450 shipped to your door????? I need this fixture out of my closet lol. It has $350 worth of brand new bulbs in it.

Back
Top Bottom