90 gallon stocking ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

alexina1

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Hi,

I am soon getting a 90gallon (350 litre) aquarium and have thought of creating a tropical freshwater tank. Here is my list of fish I would ideally like to keep. Any advice on numbers/compatability or alternatives?

10 Guppies
2 German Blue ram
1 Honey Gourami
25 cardinal tetras
6 corydoras elegans
5 zebra loach
5 kuhli
4 mollies
10 rainbow fish
1 Pleco
4 shrimps
1 snail

Honestly, I don't see any problems in here, except *maybe* the mollies are happiest in much harder water than the cardinals: it looks like it will be a beautiful tank. Be sure to post pics. :popcorn:

I wouldn't put the zebra loaches with the corys. The cories are likely to be outcompeted for food.

get like 436 guppys and breed them then sell them 10 sents a peace, you will need like 15 common plecos to clean your tank, but u don't want 2 many guppys so get a couple oscars to eat them, some good tank mates for oscars are gouramis and angle fish. Good Luck

get like 436 guppys and breed them then sell them 10 sents a peace, you will need like 15 common plecos to clean your tank, but u don't want 2 many guppys so get a couple oscars to eat them, some good tank mates for oscars are gouramis and angle fish. Good Luck

So you are completely kidding from beginning to end right?

Fyi kidding or not disregard literally every single thing fiddlercrab said, all of it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Hi,

I am soon getting a 90gallon (350 litre) aquarium and have thought of creating a tropical freshwater tank. Here is my list of fish I would ideally like to keep. Any advice on numbers/compatability or alternatives?

10 Guppies
2 German Blue ram
1 Honey Gourami
25 cardinal tetras
6 corydoras elegans
5 zebra loach
5 kuhli
4 mollies
10 rainbow fish
1 Pleco
4 shrimps
1 snail

I've personally seen issues with rams and gouramis in the same tank, and rams are way more awesome if you need to choose. It may work with them, it may not.

Rainbow fish is pretty generic and covers like 30 species, some are Coldwater.

I would ditch the pleco unless you are set on it

I also would avoid the mollies.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Back
Top Bottom