90g Stocking Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eternal_irony

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I'm in the process of saving up for an upgrade, 90g, 4’x2'. As this is the biggest tank I've ever had (and the biggest I can fit in the space I have) I want to make the most of it.
I was thinking of upping the schools I have and maybe adding another school of Kitty Tetras but I want a centerpiece fish (preferably a pair) that won't try to eat my Tetras or RCS.
I've been considering Honey or Pearl Gouramis but I was wondering if anyone had any other ideas please. Also a bit of help on the sizes I can go up to with my schools would be great as I always tend to panic and go smaller than I could.

I always wanted Bosemans rainbow fish but my livebearers took over my tank. Lol...like rabbits!

Sent from my N9130 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I'm in the process of saving up for an upgrade, 90g, 4’x2'. As this is the biggest tank I've ever had (and the biggest I can fit in the space I have) I want to make the most of it.

With a 90g, you have a *lot* of room to play with. If you like gouramis, a trio of pearls would do well in a 90, provided they have hiding places when one gets occasionally aggressive.

Since you like gouramis, a single gold would look nice in here, as well. They can be jerks, though, but it isn't guaranteed. Just keep an eye on it.

Gourami's are cool..... I have a honey, would have some of the others if they weren't jerks!

Back
Top Bottom