addition to rams

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jpchin

Aquarium Advice FINatic
i have 2 female blue rams. i started with 3 but the male died a day after i got them. that was 4 months ago. they are in a community tank with dwarf gourami's, platty's, mollies, glo fish and 2 southamerican bumblebee cat fish. my question is could i introduce another south american cichlid into the tank? i don't know if that's a good idea since everyone gets along so well in the tank. lots of plants and a few hiding places. the tank is 53" long so plenty of room to roam. ph is at 6.6 to 6.8 thanks for any advice.:flowers:

Any of the dwarf cichlids like the Aggasazis dwarf cichlid could work (correct me if I spelled it wrong). Also another good species is a keyhole cichlid, if you can find them.

decided against adding another cichlid. my 2 female rams get along so well, i didn't want to do anything that would upset the peace in the tank. i added two new dwarf gourami's and they are very calm. all's well in the tank. :) thanks for your suggestions. i really appreciated it!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom