Admin help! Need to update my old AA acct

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

huma-huma

Aquarium Advice Addict
Hello, been about 7 years since I've used my old AA account here. For some reason I was able to get in. I no longer have access to the associated email address here... I cant change its password as it wants to send a recovery code to an old phone number. All I want to do is update my email to my current one so I can log into the aa app on my account. Theres old photos/memories of past setups I dont want to let go of.

You should be able to edit your email/ password from the user control panel. Either go through menu top right of the mobile version site or its top left of the forum homepage on the desktop version.

Any problems there is a "contact us" at the bottom of the desktop version which generates an email to the forum admin.

Thank you Aiken. Stuck between a rock and a hard place because I need my current AA pw to update email but my phone has my aa name and phone saved. Trying to dig it up in the phone. I'll keep looking and worst case ill send an email. Thanks again

Sorry. Thats above my paygrade, I dont have access to that level of account information or admin. I would do the email using the "contact us" link. Admins arent likely to drop into the forum any time soon and see your thread, but they are usually good at responding to emails.

Hope you sort it out.

Thank you Aiken. Stuck between a rock and a hard place because I need my current AA pw to update email but my phone has my aa name and phone saved. Trying to dig it up in the phone. I'll keep looking and worst case ill send an email. Thanks again

You can get help by clicking the contact link at the bottom of the page BUT since you already seem to be logged in you can just click on your user cp to update... https://www.aquariumadvice.com/forums/usercp.php

Back
Top Bottom