Advice On Plants I should add....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ssargent60

Aquarium Advice Newbie
So I recently set up this 30 gallon long and don't know what plants to add apart from the ones I have already... I have 2x39W 6500K T5HO light fixture and the reflector is fair... The light is right above the aquarium... I am not planning to use CO2 in this tank... At the bottom of the substrate there is first layer pure laterite... I then have Floramax on top of that... The white in the center is just plain oh gravel (don't plan to add plants to that). I put Bacopa Carolina in the back left and back right corners... Next to that is the Giant Hairgrass... On the left side I added an Argentine Sword.... In the middle of the rocks I have no idea what those plants are and would appreciate if you can identify them.... I was wondering if I should switch the Bacopa Carolina with Rotala Indica or some sort of Rotala.... What plants would you suggest I add to foreground background or just the tank in general. Given my specifications what would you add? Oh and ps. the goldfish I took from some friend who was just gonna leave them for dead, I plan to move them to another tank I have... Also what inhabitants would you recommend in about a month or two?

30 Gallon.JPG

Left Side.JPG

Right Side.jpg

Back
Top Bottom