Afra cobue ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Big John

Aquarium Advice Activist
Can someone I d this fish please I bought it off the internet as a afra cobue but don't think it is. Thank you

Sent from my HTC One using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1414014974170.jpg
    1414014974170.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 115
Hybrid maybe? First glance looked like a bumble bee but zoomed in and the head doesn't look to match body.

Looks like a decent flavus. @mogurako why u say get a refund it looks less than desirable to you

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

O I see yea def get a refund u may be able to get it for free depending on who u ordered from but its a nice flavus.

Sent from my HTCONE using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Thanks for the comments I'm not worried about a refund I really like the fish he's settled in well so will be keeping him

The point is though that they are selling the wrong species. Even if it was a nice fish I would personally be beyond livid if I was sent the wrong fish.

I would at the very least contact the company.

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I have now contracted the company just for you mogurako lol and they were very good about it. I told them that although it was the wrong fish I still wanted to keep it, so they said I could but would still refund me the money so can't say fairer than that

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom