Amazonian geographic biotope?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Samdaman

Aquarium Advice Regular
So I have just sold all my fancy goldfish and got permission from my dad to heat the tank it's a 250l and is going to be planted with all Amazonian plants and fish I was thinking about 3 rams 2 angels a large school of neon tetras (they are feeders at work so I'll just restock if they angel eats them) but what else could I put in there?
Also what plants can I put in there it has a 6500k led plant fixture and I could run c02 injection. I was thinking swords hygro hornwort but what are some shorter plants that could go in there?
P.s cannot afford discus

So I have just sold all my fancy goldfish and got permission from my dad to heat the tank it's a 250l and is going to be planted with all Amazonian plants and fish I was thinking about 3 rams 2 angels a large school of neon tetras (they are feeders at work so I'll just restock if they angel eats them) but what else could I put in there?
Also what plants can I put in there it has a 6500k led plant fixture and I could run c02 injection. I was thinking swords hygro hornwort but what are some shorter plants that could go in there?
P.s cannot afford discus

Hatchets, pencilfish, Cory catfish, smaller plecos, Raphael catfish, there are a bunch of options.

Ok so here is an update I have stocked it with 2 angels
7 cories
9 neon tetras
1 balloon ram. (She was not expected!)
1 gold nugget Pleco (will remove if gets too big)
I want to add a school of hatchets but am not sure if it will be overcrowded aquavisor says with that I will be 120% stocked and I do weekly water changes so parameters stay in check and I have a tight lid so no jumping so will I be able to fit the hatchets in?
I will post pics of the tank later

Back
Top Bottom