Anyone know about Arrurel water clarifier?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PJFISH

Aquarium Advice Freak
Just want to know if Accurel will take fertilizers out of the water used for my plants

It was supposed to say Accurel, I mistyped! I use it after a water change and gravel vacuuming to clear it up

It was supposed to say Accurel, I mistyped! I use it after a water change and gravel vacuuming to clear it up
Have you tried using some filter floss. It will do a better job. All that stuff does is binds the fine particles together so the filter can trap them. The floss will capture these finer particles and eliminate the need for this product. Will save you cash and reduce the need to add chemicals, unnecessarily ....

Cool, do most LFS carry filter floss?
I use the stuffing from bed pillows. They MUST be brand new and contain NO added chemicals eg, fire retardants, mould resistance. Just make sure the label says 100% polyfill or polyester. It is very expensive to buy in LFS, so don't waste your cash. A lot of fellow members from the US get there floss in Craft & Hobby stores. I think Walmart also sells it. It is really cheap, a couple of dollars for a big bag which will last a few months....
When it gets dirty, you can either dump and replace it or rinse it out. I just dump it and replace it.....

Back
Top Bottom