App issues

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Newfiereefer

Aquarium Advice Freak
Hi there , I really only use the IPhone app to access the forum , I posted a photo maybe a week ago to identify a worm , and since then I continue to get file size issues when attempting to upload another pic. I have never had this problem before and wondering if this is new?
If so why the change ?
If not can you please fix it ?
Tyvm l

Sign on the website and clear old posted pictures. You have reached your limit and need to make room.

Mrc8858 said:
Sign on the website and clear old posted pictures. You have reached your limit and need to make room.

Is there anyway to do this within the app ?

Is this the same as clearing my credentials from the app options menu ?

Newfiereefer said:
Is this the same as clearing my credentials from the app options menu ?

Unfortunately you cannot clear your pictures through the app. You have to go to the website.

Actually if your on your iPhone. Go to a thread and hit the top where the title is. It will take you to the website in say safari. Once there click the user pc on the left hand side. Once in there you'll scroll down and on the left hand side you'll see under the misc section the word attachments.

Click attachments and select which pictures you wanna delete. You can start from oldest to newest.

I just did it. Go up to where the title is. It says App issues. Click on it. It will take you here

image-448453265.jpg

image-3982601663.jpg

Top left hand side. You'll see user cp. click that and do as I stated above. Misc section down on left hand side. Then click attachments.

Lemme know if you need more help. But it can be done on your iPhone. I do it all the time and I'm never on the pc.

This can all be done from your iPhone as I just did it.

Last edited:
Didn't even think about using my phones browser haha

OR...

You could post pictures into an album and then link them in your posts. That way older posts don't suddenly loose the picture and end up making no sense.

You can also support the forum and get more attachment space.

FrankZ said:
OR...

You could post pictures into an album and then link them in your posts. That way older posts don't suddenly loose the picture and end up making no sense.

You can also support the forum and get more attachment space.

I vote for both!! Being a supporting member myself it's awesome with more features and of course helping to support the forum and keeping it running. With out this place I'd be lost.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom