AqAdvisor gone?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barliman

Aquarium Advice Addict
Discovered this while reading another thread, but it appears the page for AqAdvisor, the aquarium stocking calculator, is gone. The link I had saved no longer works, and a Google search turns up no new ones. In fact, the domain appears to be for sale.

Funny , my link still works and the one you posted takes me to AqAdvisor too .

It seems there have been many, many issues of the site being down over years, and years!

It just popped open for me. So seems they are now working if down at some point recently.

Strange , I just went and did one of my tanks and it worked fine . Maybe try another browser .

This is what I get when I use my link or the one above. And clicking on any of the topics sends me to Target or a search site. VERY frustrating Screenshot_20200318-145626_Samsung%20Internet.jpeg

I dont think they are very good at paying their hosting fees. It comes and goes. I usually find its online on Mondays.

Try typing in aqadvisor.com in your browser and if it still takes you to another weird page you probably have a redirect malware on whatever you are using to try and get to the page .

Back
Top Bottom