Aquarium fertilizer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pleky plec

Aquarium Advice Freak
How do I use it? Can I put it in while the fish are in there? Do I just drop it into the water? Please give me some info on this. Cause the instructions don't really help you. Thanks.

If its the fertilizer for plants, then yah you can just drop the correct dosage of it into your water. It should have instructions on the bottle about how much fertilizer you need to put in. Also i think it says you can just put in a big amount once a week, or a small amount every day, I personally do a small amount every day and my plants seem to like it.

adammorrill said:
If its the fertilizer for plants, then yah you can just drop the correct dosage of it into your water. It should have instructions on the bottle about how much fertilizer you need to put in. Also i think it says you can just put in a big amount once a week, or a small amount every day, I personally do a small amount every day and my plants seem to like it.

Yea but is it harmful to fish?

Pleky plec said:
How do I use it? Can I put it in while the fish are in there? Do I just drop it into the water? Please give me some info on this. Cause the instructions don't really help you. Thanks.

What kind of fertilizer do you have?

Back
Top Bottom