Aquarium / Fish / Tank / Supplies / LR / LS HOUSTON TEXAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xkenneth

Aquarium Advice Activist
I really don't want to ship any of this but if you REALLY want it I can ship it. I will NOT ship livestock/lr/ls/tanks. If you want any of this shipped, All of the listed below is available for sale or trade. Items i'm looking for include smaller reef safe fish, true percula friendly anemones, and a reverse osmosis system. I'm open to anything you want to trade for something I have even If I don't have it listed. ALL PRICES ARE NEGOTIABLE. If you want a pic of something let me know and i'll post it. I'm just way too lazy tonight.

Livestock:
2 Damselfish - No idea what they are. One is about 5 inches and is a dark purple with some lighter purplish blue stripes above and below the eyes and near the tailfin. The other one is much more white with spikey fins and is about 3.5". If you know what they are and are interested just come have a look at them. If no one wants them by tommorow evening they're going to the LFS. If you want them just PM me and I can hold them for you. $3.50 each.

1 Ocellaris Clownfish - This little guy is beautiful. He has perfect coloration and stripes. The previous owner said he has never been with another clownfish so he is either male or still immature. He is about 2.5" long and very healthy. EXPERIENCED AQUARISTS ONLY. This guy is really beautiful and i'd like to hang onto him however I don't want to mix him with my true perculas. I'll let him go for $10.

1 Six-Line Wrasse - Very healthy six-line wrasse, about 2" long. Experienced aquarists only please. $10.

1 YELLOW TANG - This is an extremely nice specimen. He is about 5" long and is extremely healthy. I'd like to get him out of here by tommorow or early next week because he's in a tank that is too small for him to be comfortable. EXPERIENCED AQUARISTS ONLY PLEASE. He really needs to be in a 75 gallon or larger tank. $17.

Tank:
1 Approximately 70gallon aquarium with stand. As a square the dimensions are 48" Long, 16" Deep and 18" tall, i'm just eyeballing it here. It's a little bit smaller than my 75. Comes with the stand. $220. This tank is not predrilled.

I'll have a 70 gallon tank to add to this thread soon.

Hood:
1 black plywood hood for a standard 75 gallon tank. I bought this with some Metal Halides and have no need for it. The hood has holes on the side for fans. $10.

Supplies:
2 TetraTec PF 500 Power filters. One with the built in heater and one without. These work fine as a power filter and come with the filter media. One has been running on a saltwater tank for atleast 3 years. One has been running freshwater and has been rinsed out. These would work GREAT as cheap DIY refugiums on tanks that need one. As far as filtration goes the box says 100gallons max. Built in heater is 200W. With the heater: $30. the one without the heater: $20.

1 20" Strip light. The ballast will drive a 20W flourescent bulb. Bulb needs replacing. $3.

1 48" Strip light. This ballast will drive 2x55W power compacts.

Live rock: $3/lb.
Live sand: .85$/lb.

If you're terribly interested in something call, otherwise a PM is good.

713-562-4315.
-Ken

Do you still have the 48'' light?? If so how much for it and shipping. PM me or just post here. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom