Aquarium webcam?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gboy66

Aquarium Advice Addict
I know people here have done this. How? I have a Mac, and my sister has a Mac laptop..could i do it with these?

You lucky thing! Two macs? Lol. Anyways I'm not sure idf y can just wanted to say If you do get good pics then post them on her!

Samzter said:
You lucky thing! Two macs? Lol. Anyways I'm not sure idf y can just wanted to say If you do get good pics then post them on her!

Haha my family has a desktop, and my sister a laptop..ill try to get it working for my next trip!!

You would need a webcam and then some type of software. I've done it before with Windows but I have no clue how to begin with macs. You could try googling webcam server mac or something like that. You would need to leave the PC on and connected to the internet for it to work.

Ok, i PM'd a member here who i know has used a webcam and he said..

"Its quite easy as long as you have a computer with a webcam. The site I used is Ustream.tv

I created an account, started webcasting and would monitor it on my iphone with the ustream app (its free). you could also use a second computer anywhere to watch."

Awesomness!!^^^

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom