For Sale or trade: Aqueon 75-90 Gallon filter for sale

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Lol I calculated shipping guys! So about $31 shipped. So yeah I can give it to you for$30 shipped!

Final total: $30 shipped..

Hold on I have a PM

Looks like it is sold to loachlover.

SOLD

I have Some Marineland 400 Emperor filters rated for 90 gallon tanks.. they will come with a used biofilter and all parts and pieces.. with original box

These filters are a little more... you know.. expensive..

The first one is Like New and comes with new biowheels and old filter cartridges. (This filter has been used for 1 month)
But I calculated the shipping and half what I payed for it and I'm willing to sell it for $42

Last edited:
The other has been used for 2 years and has done an excellent job.. This filter is a little louder than the new one. But I will be sure to clean it out AS CLOSE TO NEW AS POSSIBLE.
It comes with used biowheels.
(This filter does not come with filter cartridges)
$27

Last edited:
Aqueon Filter Still available
Marineland emperor 400 sold

1 new emperor filter left

3 used emperor left.

1 aqueon 55/75 left (EDIT TANK SIZE)

1 marineland 200, 50 gallon filter with biowheel and 2 filter cartridge slots (comes with 2 filters (used good condition- silent)

1 top fin 40 gallon filter

Ask for price and ill estimate shipping cost and half of what I paid.

1 SOLD

The aqueon was used in freshwater.. Aqueon filters do the job. But they are not like marine land. Especially in bigger tanks/ saltwater

I have a marine land 350 with 4 media slots that was used in saltwater. In fact its on my salt tank right now.. I would sell this one for $40 shipped.. it is a much nicer filter than the aqueon from my e/perience.

The mari neland emperor like new I would sell for $48 shipped because it was only used for 1 week and is in excellent condition.

I use a filter on my salt tank for carbon so I can keep NitAtes down. But I don't need It any more because the tank is established for a year and I'm making the move into my 120. So I need a little more money to make it work.
SO WHY NOT SELL WHAT YOU DONT NEED?!,!!! lol

The last one I sold today killed me on shipping. I sold it for $30 and pages over $15 shipping out of my pocket..
HAHA

Smooth Move REEF3R!!!!!!!

But yeah just keep in mind guys that I have to make a little money off of them but I am keeping it way below full retail(they are used too)

The one in my salt tank has corral line all over the inside and out. So it would definitely boost corral line growth if Saltwater is your thing... I think.

Yes sir. And I would sell the aqueon 55/75 for $34( like I said shipping killed me last time so a little price change)

I'd pm you but for some reason I can't and I'll take the aqueon

Oh all right

Aqueon SOLD

I will package it when I get home from work and ship it out tomorrow morning..

I will pm you and tell you the payment info

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom