Are my sorority female bettas ready to be done with quarantine?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Theafishtank

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
So I've had these girls in quarantine for 30 days total. However it's only been about 2 weeks since one of them has died. She came down with dropsy, but she was kind of sickly from the beginning. So it definitely could have been stressed from shipping pfrom the shipping. The other 1 who died was directly related to the stress of shipping she died the day after I got her. These fish have gone through a full treatment of parasite and bacterial medication, and they don't have any symptoms. For the treatment they were swimming around kind of slowly and some of them had clamp fins. However I'm worried that some of them might be swelling up. They haven't changed at all in a week, and I like fed them too much 3 days in a row so I think I'm just being paranoid. I've attached a picture of them so that you can understand what I mean. Some of them are a little bit puffier than others. please let me know if you think they're ready to add. Thank you so much!

Attachments

• 20211212_104220.jpg
    20211212_104220.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 22
Back
Top Bottom