Are these Spirulina pellets any good?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jakepen

Aquarium Advice FINatic
image-204868291.jpg

The pellets that my man servant is holding, I've had since my last fish. Haven't fed any to my cichlids. My question is are these any good, when it comes to protein and moisture and what not, all the percentages about match up to my nls. Only difference is ingredients, spirulina doesn't use whole meal. But they are algae pellets, and I have a moori, which Is suppose to eat mainly algae if I'm not mistaken. So will these do more harm than good by substituting a feeding of nls, with these pellets once a day, to ensure that moori is getting algea?

Can I post a link? And do you order those pellets from that website?

Post a link to the food your asking about.

I posted a link to a flake food that uses a high concentration of spirulina, since you were asking about that specific ingredient.

Post a link to the food your asking about.

I posted a link to a flake food that uses a high concentration of spirulina, since you were asking about that specific ingredient.

Oh I can't find a link to it anywhere. I got it from my lfs.

Oh I can't find a link to it anywhere. I got it from my lfs.

I found their homepage but there is no ingredients listed anywhere I can see, I can't imagine anyone buying food for themselves, fish, or any other living creature without knowing the ingredients.

Spirulina has been linked to causing black spot on African Cichlids. Therefor, I would only advise using it once a week.

I found their homepage but there is no ingredients listed anywhere I can see, I can't imagine anyone buying food for themselves, fish, or any other living creature without knowing the ingredients.

Ya, I couldn't look to hard. I'm at work right now, I compared everything from the package itself. All the ingredients are on the back. I'll most likely just get some nls h20 wafers. Thanks for the advice

Back
Top Bottom