Wanted: Assassin Snail

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha I just realized you were speaking to me in your post...funny....I'm on my cell....my zip is 74128 so shipping would be?

Let me look into the shipping. And I will get ya a pic tomorrow would take it now but the tank I have him in is in my little girls room and she is asleep.

Ok USPS I can ship it in a flat rate box and get it there in three days which should be fine for a snail. The price would be $6 with delivery com. I always like having delivery com just in case they mess up.

They are unisex I just call it a him really don't know why just do. He. Is a little over 1/4 inch long. Just let me know I will post you a pic tomorow.

Well I take that back they are not unisex but I have no ideal on how to sex them.

Ok USPS I can ship it in a flat rate box and get it there in three days which should be fine for a snail. The price would be $6 with delivery com. I always like having delivery com just in case they mess up.

Hey thanks for being willing to help me, a friend just called me to let me know we have a local store that has baby Assassin's for $1.99..so thank you again...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom