Awesome news!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GoneFishing

Aquarium Advice Freak
So I have a well established planted tank, have a few more things I want to do to it before I am finished. Anyway my wife told me today that I could get a 37 bow front or larger for my next tank! I'm sure since she said larger I'll try to talk her into at least a 55 gallon! Just thought I would share in my excitement!!

Congratulations.

Our 55 gal is the center piece in our living room, just got a 29 gal in our bedroom. Next will be a 150 or larger if my wife says ok, but after we move to a bigger place.

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get the 29 gallon finished and start planning my new tank!

Sounds great and congratulations! Are you going to put your tank up on the forums? I'm eager to see what you do to it. :)

haha as men i love how we act like little kids when our gfs or wives say we can get fish stuff. its like my mommy said i could get it. WE MUST FIGHT BACK

Well as a man I feel that I need something that she doesn't want lol. Her what's mine is mine and what's yours is mine gig won't work on this new tank ha.

Back
Top Bottom