baby african dwarf frog and beta??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fishyfriend5

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
do you think my male beta will attack my baby african dwarf frog?? i also have 1 1/2 gal tank with a female beta but theres no heater or filter,just weekly water changes.

I think it's too small for a frog, baby or not. Many would also say that it's too small for the betta, too.

i have a male beta in a 5gal, which i was hoping i could put african dwarf frog in.which has heater and filter. the smaller tank has another beta,she doesnt seem happy in there though.. but if i put frog in 5gal tank with beta will he attack it?

Probably, I wouldn't add the frog. If anything the frog would live a very stressed life

Probably, I wouldn't add the frog. If anything the frog would live a very stressed life

:( aww thats sad.im just worried the frog isnt getting enough food in 29gal tank..one of my mollys found out i put frog bites in and tends to follow wherever the frog is and gobbles up the food.

I don't think you have much to worry about with the frog and betta. It's a combo that's not been a problem for me. Only problem, IME, was that the frogs claws can tear the bettas fins, if it happens to swim close enough to it. That only happened one time though.

well when i tried to catch him he swam into castle and i cant get him out....my husband says he saw him come out for air but ive been watching and havent seen him....is he smart enough to find his way out?

frog. lol he's so little i cant get him...i havents seen him come out of castle since yesterday...dont know if he likes it in there or just cant get out.but i want to put him in with male beta so it will be easier to make sure he gets enough food...this molly doesnt play when it comes to food.

Back
Top Bottom