Bad news fish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dralarms

Aquarium Advice Addict
LFS sold me these (2 of them), http://www.liveaquaria.com/product/prod_Display.cfm?pCatId=996 and up till now everything has been ok, In the last month I have lost all 4 of my clown fish :cry: , which I was blaming on the mantis which I know I have :roll: , however the last clown was swimming around fine this evening and one of these buggers swam up and clipped him :evil: and he couldn't even swim, well he died a few min later. :cry: Anyway I'm gonna catch these and do something with them (anyone want to pay shipping?) My wife is furious 8O Said she's not going to get anymore fish until I remove these fish. Tried the bottle trap this evening, no luck, just as well as mad as I am I might have fed them to the cat. :roll: I'll catch them tomorrow and take them to the lfs like a good little fish keeper.

"hey, these two Killed my fish? want them?"

way to make a sale! :)

seriously though, you can keep them. thats quite allright. :wink:

sorry about your clowns. they are my favorite SW fish.

LOL, seriously if you have a semi aggressive tank they would be great. As it is I'm done with weird fish. I'm getting rid of them and the scats, and getting another flame angel, and some more clowns (may try tomatos this time) they seem to be fun also.

Back
Top Bottom