bangai cardinals

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dwint

Aquarium Advice Freak
i would like to get some opinions on getting more than one in a 75 gal.i have heard that if you put them in at the same time they'll be alright.if that's the case i could order three from the store and i should be alright?they are such a mellow fish i don't see where they would fight but you always here differant stories.i have a comm, tank with two clowns,lawnmower blenny,pencil sea urchin,firefish,flaming angeland coral shrimp.all my fish are very friendly

i would like to get some opinions on getting more than one in a 75 gal.i have heard that if you put them in at the same time they'll be alright.if that's the case i could order three from the store and i should be alright?they are such a mellow fish i don't see where they would fight but you always here differant stories.i have a comm, tank with two clowns,lawnmower blenny,pencil sea urchin,firefish,flaming angeland coral shrimp.all my fish are very friendly
store did'nt have any but i ordered two.they said i should be alright

Back
Top Bottom