Bery cloudy water. Over night.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Svenbey

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
I have had my tank up and running for nine weeks. All my levels were good bar nitrate which was pushing 80. I tryed big water changes and lowered the amount of food in my tank. I told my store and recommended me with Red Sea no3 po4 x. I put some in last night and this is what has happened. Just took a test and looks like nitrite are on there way up. Please help

Attachments

• image-2766560153.jpg
    image-2766560153.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 89
Are you running carbon anywhere? Or chemipure? They're supposed to clear up water and remove odors. I know chemipure works great for me.

I'm running a rowa phosphate remover and that's all. Just done a w/c hopefully it clears up. I've turned my skimmer up ATM to. The stuff it's pulling out absolute stinks.

The rowa phosphate remover is just for phosphate control. Chemi pure is a carbon. I would try the reg chemi pure,not the elite as you already have a phosphate reducer in their.

Ok cool ill have a look at the chemipure. It will be ok in a separate bag in my sump? Next two my rowa phosphate remover.

Yes, it comes in its own bag. I would give a quick swish in the dirty tank water after every water change and put it back in also.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom