Best Place To Buy?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
All fish stores are different but my petco near me has a good selection .

Really my petco and petsmart have NO selection in plants.

madcurlyq said:
Really my petco and petsmart have NO selection in plants.

Lol that's why I say all stores are different my petco has 3 different tanks just for plants.

You can buy online, but 90% of the time you will have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping. You could see if somebody on here has plants for sale. Maybe see what SM and HN1 have posted or maybe put your own "Wanted" add in the Classifieds.

You can buy online, but 90% of the time you will have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping.

This is true and untrue. Yes, generally you do have to pay outrageous shipping from thailand or taiwan. But when you think of it, the product is 1.99, + 5.99 shipping = 7.98. Go to the store and buy the same for 6.99.
You're really only paying slightly more, for a much better quality plant, and harder to find plants that petco and petsmart don't sell.

My petsmart has a very limited selection, with murky water, and..... snails.. Bought 1 plant from there, had a snail outbreak. I heard petco is similar.

Go on ebay, I could let you know a very very reputable and reliable seller. They don't hesitate to refund or resend free of charge if the product is dead. My plants have always come very healthy, even after sitting in my mailbox all day at -5 in winter lol

Try to support the sellers on this forum first, and foremost. They give a lot of free info, and deserve our support(y)

Back
Top Bottom