Best site for online plants

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

FinsandFeathers

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Now that we have the 135g cleaned up, a supply of Black Diamond blasting sand located, and my wife has her livestock list, we're about ready to order plants. We have several LFSs in our area, but none carry a large variety of plants, so we're going to order online.
That being said, what is the best site for ordering live aquatic plants? Somewhere with a large selection, and good descriptions of each plant would be great.
Thanks

Thanks, Angel.
Not a big fan of Ebay, but that looks like a great starter set, at a good price. Will show my wife in the morning, as she makes all executive decisions.

A few months back I got a nice order of plants from Han Aquatic. He helped me pick out plants for a low tech tank. I had no idea what to order. Everything arrived great. A few did not survive but I blame that on tank conditions. Most of the plants from that order are thriving. My Anubis even bloomed!

Thank you all for your responses. My wife is agonizing over choosing plants, and has shopping carts started on several sites. This project may cause us to go broke.

Back
Top Bottom