Betta color changer

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BLUEaquarium06

Aquarium Advice FINatic
Got this beautiful betta that changes color from green too purple, rally nice colors too, just thought I'd share him with everyone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Attachments

• 1423680920718.jpg
    1423680920718.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 91
  • 1423680975629.jpg
    1423680975629.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 89
Very nice. You get him at Eddies? I am near Albany as well.

Very nice! it always amuses me to see fish changing colors. The betta in my avatar for example was normally a deep blue color compared to the teal color he is in the avatar.

Looks great!

Sent from my iPad using Aquarium Advice

Love your fish! My two fav colours :)

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

I did, where abouts do you live? I actually live in Latham. On a off topic question have you been to davey jone's locker?

Thought so I am such a fish addict I new the bag it came in LOL.

I live up in Glens Falls but work in Latham. I have been to Davey Jones twice. They have allot of unique stuff. Things that I have previously had to purchase online I saw in their shop. like blue and green phantom plecos, sexfactus, Monos, full grown denison barbs, rotkiel severums as well as other severums.

It is family run and they are very nice but I was a little put off when the guy had a Mono Argentus in FW and told me they don't require SW when they are adults which I know is false. And I was under the impression he did to. Other than that they had good verity of hard to find pricier fish. They also have common stuff as well.

Got this beautiful betta that changes color from green too purple, rally nice colors too, just thought I'd share him with everyone

Sent from my SM-G900V using Aquarium Advice mobile app

How is your guy doing? Colour still changing?

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Back
Top Bottom