Betta Finally Discovers the Pleco.... interesting video

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

michaelg210

Aquarium Advice Activist
http://s1013.photobucket.com/albums/af259/michaelg210/Giovanni%20and%20Guiseppi/

Betta knew something else was in the tank, but could never actually find the pleco, who was also keeping an eye on the betta, and when it headed to his area camaflouged.

Betta, Goivanni, was on recon several times, even seemed to be "scenting" him, "Pleco Joe".

Was filming the tank per someone's request, and was gonna film them seperately. Had already filmed the betta, and was filming the pleco, when Giovanni finally "discovered" him.......

Lol, thats funny. The betta probably thinking "What is this intruder in my tank!"

--Adeeb

HAHAHAAA! I love it!!! That is seriously one of the funniest videos I have ever seen. I like how the betta tries to hide behind the tiny rock! HAHAAHA! He doesn't seem to mind too much though, since he's not flaring and his pec fins are flapping normally. When my bettas get excited, their pec fins flap so fast it's a blur.

Back
Top Bottom