Betta&leaffish

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok! Everything should be fine. Except the Oscar. Full grown, not stunned, it should reach over 1' and think about it. A 55g is 4ft by 13" on the flirt. It'll barely be able to turn around!

Ok! Everything should be fine. Except the Oscar. Full grown, not stunned, it should reach over 1' and think about it. A 55g is 4ft by 13" on the flirt. It'll barely be able to turn around!

Ok thx and everyone on here has said he will be fine in a 55g WITH tank mates... Read threads I've started;) I don't want to re say it all;)

First of all. Most people said some of theese things
Oscar needs at lease for just 1, and it can reach upwards of 16 on.
Leaf fish will be very aggressive.
And only a few agreed with you. These are your fish, your choices, but no matter what you do the fish will live. It's just a matter if they live tortured and in a poor condition or happily. If you put the Oscar in the 55, please don't add tank mates. As for current, from my understanding your 29g has
1 rainbow shark
1 Oscar
1 jewel
1 eclipse.
In correct size aquariums, shark will get 6in, Oscar 16, jewl 8, and eclipse over a foot.if you regime the Oscar. A 55 is fine for those fish plus more, but think about it. A 16 inch fish will not be able to swim 4 lengths of his body, and also will be squeezed to turn around. And as for the thread about him in the corner, like others said, poor conditions. If you were traped in a closet, would you be active and happy? In not trying to be mean but just trying to help the well being of your fish. I won't even get started with your 10 gallon tho. All your fish are schoolers, and rather larger. Please, please, fix this

Back
Top Bottom