For Sale: Bettas, Cories, and some odds&ends (some free)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Oohitsae

Aquarium Advice Addict
I need to start moving my betta stock. So here's what I'm offering:

Giant HMPK Sibling Pair -- Father won RBOS at the IBC convention last year
4 months, around 2", were runts so they probably won't grow much larger, but do have the giant gene in both to produce some incredible offspring.
$30

Platinum White Dragon Scaled HM sibling pair - 5 months - Male is OHM, female doesn't have the best tail spread but has the rays to make up for it.
$20

Fire red Dragon Sibling HM Pair - 5 months - Female is a bit rosetailed but both have great form and color.
$20

Blue Marbled Delta Female -- 4 months -
SOLD

Female Blue Multi HM - Great form and finnage - age unknown, under 1yr.
SOLD!

Blue Grizzled HM female - 6 months
SOLD
Have a sibling male for her, but would prefer to keep him

Freshly Imported Blue/Yellow/White Marbled HM female - Isn't dragonscale so I decided not to breed her althought her coloring and form otherwise is perfect
3.5 months -- only want the price I paid the seller for her, no tranship or extra shipping fees $22

Blue Dalmation HMPK - 8 months - not a virgin - has slight x-factor but didnt pass it to any fry I have from her - the male I paired her with died and I can't keep that line going now
SOLD!

Now, we all know what these next few look like, so I'm not attaching pics, but will if asked for them.
a proven breeding trio of peppered cories, 2m1f, $10
I can add 4 juvies for an additional $10

A Trio of Tiger endlers (plus a few extras) $10

Shipping Is $12.50 for up to 4 betta, $15 for 5+ (priority)
A heatpack, if needed will be an additional $2.50
If you'd like express, please let me know and I will quote you

Hey I would be interested in Dalmatian HMPK, Blue Grizzle HM, Blue Imported Marbled HM.
Could you PM me the details? Thanks.

Still have all the pairs and the mustard marble female available, along with the cories, Endlers, etc.

Basically, everything not marked as sold! Please let me know if you're interested!

Here's a pic of one of the younger ones...they all look the same except the breeders are about .5" larger and a little lighter in coloring.

Attachments

• image-3562114664.jpg
    image-3562114664.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 156
I only have a pair of Endlers left, I'll give them to you for 7.50 but the Cory trio is still available, PM Me and we'll talk about payment

The Cory trio are sold along with all the Endlers.

What I have left::
4 juvenile peppered cories $10
1 fire red dragon HM Betta pair $20
1 snow dragon HM Betta pair $20
Mustard Marble female HM Betta $22

Still available::

The fire red pair. Will part if anyone is interested! $12 a piece or $20 for the pair

4 juvenile peppered cories at about 1 1/4- 1/2"
All 4 for $10

Female blue mustard marble: $22
Great form and finnage, would be an amazing breeder, only reason I don't want to breed her is because she isn't dragonscaled

Back
Top Bottom