Biocube our jbj?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mguzm12

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Hello I was just wondering if anybody has had any issues with the biocube cracking at the corners I was really interested in this tank but wanted some opinions as to witch of these would cause the least problem in the long run don't want to come home to dead fish and corals

I have the biocube 29g, I happen tolike it alot. I havent had any issues with it at all. I bought it new though.

I did buy a used one that ended up leaking like a sieve and I had to toss it. I think it matters on how you take care of it too. Like not using razor blades to scrape the algae off etc..

Yea I like the biocube to and want to purchase brAnd new so I have a warranty

Well then give it a try! makes sw a little easier with the cube. Most everything is included already, just need a heater (maybe) and a powerhead. Then its the normal sand and rock after that.

Yea going to order from petco just wanted some incite before my purchase can't wait so anxious I am in Cali and it's been over a 100 everyday so going to save for a chiller too going to go window shopping this weekend

Well you wouldnt need a heater then at least. :) I;m in Florida and don't have a heater either. My tank stays at a constant 81 with one of the hoods open.

Thanks Carey u r so blessed with all the fish n stuff u have wish I could afford all of it r work in a fish store it's crazy I know very adicting can't wait hopefully I'll b setup in October

mak esure you let us know when you start up. We love to see builds that start from the very beginning. It's also cool to look back at a thread with just a box or an empty tank later on and see how far youve come.

I do it all the time LOL

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom