black kuhli loach removal

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xxwolfpackof1xx

Aquarium Advice Addict
i have 2 or 3 black kkuhli loaches that are just to big for my tank i want to have more fish in my 15g but with the loaches it would be over stocked what do i do. do i flush?( really dont want to) can i just give them back to petsmart what can i do

Petsmart usuall doesn't take fish back do you have a LFS that's privately owned in your area they might take fish!! But if not try rehoming them somewhere I hate to see fish flushed for no reason! I wish I had the room for them

i hate the thought of flushing too i have a friend who will hopefuly take the loaches i love them but space is a issue and i dont really liike the 1gallon per inch of fish rule do you follow that rule

Its more than just that I have 2 oscars for a 55gal you have to go by waste production but generally a good rule and when the oscars im going to have to sell one cuz there pigs you have a 15 gal right what else do u have in your tank?

medic747 said:
Its more than just that I have 2 oscars for a 55gal you have to go by waste production but generally a good rule and when the oscars im going to have to sell one cuz there pigs you have a 15 gal right what else do u have in your tank?

right now i have a dalmation molly black molly(just birthed 7fry in their breedin tank thts floating atm) dwarf fiire guorami and a algee eater oh and black mystery snail wich also reproduced so theres one or two baby snails that i missed floating around in my tank somewhere

medic747 said:
Yeah of u keep the fry something is going to go

i figured that my friends takeing all the loached and about 2 or 3 fry when there big enough how would my stocking situation be then

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom