Bleeding plz help

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MAdfishman

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
SOME ONE PLZ HELP I SAW MY FISH JUST A COUPLE MINUTES AGO AND IT SEEMED TO HAVE A N OPEN SOUR I AM PRETTY POSITIVE THAT IT WAS PREGNANT BUT NOW IT LOOK LIKE ITS PARTIALLY PREGNANT AND PARTIALLY FLAT I DON'T NOW IF IT JUST SOME THING A FISH GOES THROUGH EVENTUALLY PLZ HELP AND MY OTHER GUPPY IS SHOWING THE SAME SIGN BUT IT HASN'T GOTTEN TO THE POINT WHERE U SEE OPEN WOUNDS!!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! ILL TRY TO POST A PIC AS SOON AS I CAN BECAUSE MY CAMERA ISN'T WORKING. LOOKED EVERY WHERE ON THE NET. PLZ HELP :mad::mad: :banghead:

what are your water parameters? and what other fish are in the tank?

Also, are there any sharp edges in your tank on decorations or anything that they could cut themselves on. Sometimes, if fish have parasites or infections such as ick that causes them to "flash" or scratch against objects, they can injure themselves. There are also different types of infections that can result in internal hemmorhaging and sores. A picture would be very helpful for us to help you diagnose your fish ailments.

You may also refer to this site or any other to help you with the diagnosis. Tropical Freshwater and Marine FISH DISEASE CHART

well the other fish are a guramie 2 sword tail and 3mollies and 1 cory cats um well no sharp edges other that a rock but she never goes there i heard something that if she hold her fry in her stonach that could happen and ill look up some more what do u think i shud do first

Back
Top Bottom