Blue jd

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Km84

Aquarium Advice Freak
IM looking to buy at least one electric blue jack dempsy . I figure I will have to buy online but I was wondering if anyone knew of a good reliable online fish store.

Have you done your research on them? Like what tank size that they need and other tank mates and proper water conditions?

Live aquaria.com and live fish direct.com are pretty reliable from what I've heard. Never personally bought from either.

Yes I currently fly have a regular jd. And looking for an addition

You can look at Aquabid.com and try to win an auction for one. I've purchased through the LFS and most will order them for you, but the price is outraegous. I got two juvies for $50 on sale! It's particularly bad with their known sensitivity during their juvie stage.

I know and the other issue is i cant get it to small or he/she will get picked on. So I'd like to find one at least close to my fishes size. Which is 3-4 inches. I got this one pretty small and she/he was returned twice! Poor guy. Actually I'm pretty sure it's a girl lol never positive though

Back
Top Bottom