Blue Ram eggs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

xsryman

Aquarium Advice Freak
I purchased two blue rams yesterday from my lfs for a new 20gal setup I am starting. I put them in my 55gal to hold them until my new tank I cycled. I just checked on them right now and they are under my anubis hovering over what appears to be a pile of eggs. Is it possible that they could have spawned in my tank in 24hrs????

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Aquarium Advice mobile app

I went back in a few minutes later and my cory catfish were slurping then all up. I guess that rams lay eggs quite often from what I read.

Naturally.. I have a breeding pair of apisto's and they're doing the dance every other week, no fry, just a spoiled Pleco!

Haha, that use to happen with my green terrors. Spawn every 2nd week. And my pleco would have a lovely midnight snack

I just moved them in to thier new permanent home. They paired up but behind my driftwood where I can see them. They are being jerks.

Edit; where I can't see them. Lol. Oh well superbowl half time show is on.

Super bummed the pepper only got like 2 minutes. And no Rain Dance Maggie... what???

That was lame but man they still got it huh? Flea is still a gumby nut ball haha

Back
Top Bottom