Blue ram pair question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

X-Fish

Aquarium Advice Newbie
Is this a male and female pair? I'm reading conflicting information online and I want to make sure of this, thanks. ImageUploadedByAquarium Advice1474846154.404603.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Aquarium Advice

Looks to be

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Aquarium Advice mobile app

Yes, he colored up within an hour of adding the female. I was very pleased with my desision to get him a lady

I got the temp up to 81 degrees for them, is there anything else I should do to promote breeding and low fry mortality?

Breeding is easy, they'll just go at it if the conditions are conducive. Feeding high quality frozen foods is usually all it takes. Getting eggs to free swimming fry to juvenile fish is an art form. Pm bandit, he's an artist.

Breeding is easy, they'll just go at it if the conditions are conducive. Feeding high quality frozen foods is usually all it takes. Getting eggs to free swimming fry to juvenile fish is an art form. Pm bandit, he's an artist.

:thanks:
:cool:
When they lay eggs we can talk...They need to want to breed , then you can work them.
Brookster has bandit rams...(y)
Thanks man!

Sounds good, they have been doing great. Swimming together, very little chasing of each other or others so far. My PH is at 7.5, I added drift wood so I'm hoping for it to go down eventually

Back
Top Bottom