blue trumpet coral

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sniperhank

Giant Clam Addict
So, being bored at work i was doing some random surfing and stumbled upon a blue trumpet coral. I knew about green and the one i owned was brown...but blue? Is this a legit coral or a bleached one that was dyed? Cant seem to find real info on it.

Never heard of a Blue Trumpet Coral but who knows it might be for real...
Maybe some seasoned reefer here can answer that question.

I saw them on liveaquaria.com once. They aren't bright blue but kind of a cornflower color.

Sniperhank said:
Yeah, I thought it was kinda neat. Im a sucker for blue, so it might be a future addition.

Here is the 1 I have either a trumpet or candy cane not really sure. But thought.I would share the pic.

ForumRunner_20120218_220551.jpg

ForumRunner_20120218_220652.jpg

Sniperhank said:
That thing is beautiful, def going to have to get one. Both names are the same thing btw.

Thanks. I didn't know there were blue 1s either. Till 1 day I went to my lfs and they had a whole colony 4sale. I was like wow. Well anyways I payed $45 for about 50 heads. At the time I had a biocube and had no room for the whole colony, so i traded alot of them off and only kept 3 heads. A few months later I got a bigger tank, sure wish I would have kept the whole thing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom