Botia kubotai question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an interest in aquariums or fish keeping!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

warhorseart

Aquarium Advice Apprentice
Anyone have these? I have two but one is MIA. My two favorite fish in my FW tank but one has been missing for a day? I do have an artificial log that I cut a branch off of to fit in my tank. I've only had them about 5 mo and they have always stuck together ( even taking food out of each others mouth) They are quite fun to watch. Anyway, could one be hiding? I've even dropped frozen blood worms in because they love them but its still a no show!

image-3552804681.jpg

image-2056637184.jpg

image-949137796.jpg

Anyone have these? I have two but one is MIA. My two favorite fish in my FW tank but one has been missing for a day? I do have an artificial log that I cut a branch off of to fit in my tank. I've only had them about 5 mo and they have always stuck together ( even taking food out of each others mouth) They are quite fun to watch. Anyway, could one be hiding? I've even dropped frozen blood worms in because they love them but its still a no show!

Yo yo loach. Funny fish but they do tend to get in the tightest spots and possibly be stuck. I would suggest looking in any tight spaces near substrate or corners. Hope you find your fish.

Back
Top Bottom